Windows 10: Need assistance with getting my password for Windows Security as an Admin owner.

Discus and support Need assistance with getting my password for Windows Security as an Admin owner. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble remembering my password for Windows Security. How can I obtain this or get this reset?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Karen Clark1, Apr 29, 2024.

1. Need assistance with getting my password for Windows Security as an Admin owner.

I am having trouble remembering my password for Windows Security. How can I obtain this or get this reset?

:)

Karen Clark1, Apr 29, 2024
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 29, 2024
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Apr 29, 2024
  4. Need assistance with getting my password for Windows Security as an Admin owner.

installing adobe dc in admin not owner

I have been trying to open adobe dc which I just downloaded and installed with no problem. however, it will not accept my admin. account name and seems to insist I use owner which someone or thing changed the password. I have tried to delete owner file
    with no luck. My new admin. account is listed and when i add password it goes straight to owner again. Please advise.

kaysteele-barkow, Apr 29, 2024
Thema:

Need assistance with getting my password for Windows Security as an Admin owner.

1. Need assistance with getting my password for Windows Security as an Admin owner. - Similar Threads - Need assistance getting

2. Need assistance with getting my password for Windows Security as an Admin owner.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistance with getting my password for Windows Security as an Admin owner.: I am having trouble remembering my password for Windows Security. How can I obtain this or get this reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-assistance-with-getting-my-password-for/a79de91e-c125-4a98-99c7-0bdbf67b4d33
  3. Need assistance with getting my password for Windows Security as an Admin owner.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need assistance with getting my password for Windows Security as an Admin owner.: I am having trouble remembering my password for Windows Security. How can I obtain this or get this reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-assistance-with-getting-my-password-for/a79de91e-c125-4a98-99c7-0bdbf67b4d33
  4. need admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    need admin password: Hi all, just installed w10 on a second comp and after starting it I tried to open a downloaded program set up file and I get this message. I have set user control to never notify and did not set a password anywhere during install or after. Any clues champs? H 181588
  5. need admin password

in Windows 10 Support
    need admin password: Hi all, just installed w10 on a second comp and after starting it I tried to open a downloaded program set up file and I get this message. I have set user control to never notify and did not set a password anywhere during install or after. Any clues champs? H 181588
  6. Owners password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Owners password: I brought a laptop second hand from shop and it worked for 6 months now when I turn it on it asked for a owners password. Which I dont know.I have contacted the shop and he says it's my fault and I must have done it but I never did. I it always worked and never said that....
  7. Sold laptop, now new owner needs password ???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Sold laptop, now new owner needs password ???: I sold my laptop online after doing a factory restart on it. Removed all my personal files and kept Windows 10 on it. Now, the new owner messaged me that he needs a password for the laptop. Not a PIN, but a password. I don't remember resetting any passwords or pins....
  8. Error when trying to change owner to my admin user in securities tab

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error when trying to change owner to my admin user in securities tab: hi, i am having issue where i am not allowed to change the owner of the drive to my admin account. it is currently set to trusted installer. regards, tony [ATTACH]...
  9. need to find my admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need to find my admin password: i have to upgrade my bios --need admin password --cant find it -thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-find-my-admin-password/6b10120f-765c-4fc4-843e-2d9caca240a5
  10. Need to bypass/otherwise get past current admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need to bypass/otherwise get past current admin password: Long story short, I need to install some software on my laptop to help with school. In order to use the software I need to put in the administrator password. However I am not technically the administrator of my laptop even though I am the only one who uses it. My father is...